Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I Need Help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I was wondering someone that knows how can make an avator for me. I am wanting one of the Runaways Live in Japan album. I have a jpeg of it I got off Amazon.com if someone can do this for me and I'll send the picture.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey James,
    If the photo is square you can use it as is (you may need to reduce the size) but if rectangular in shape, it will be distorted if used as an avatar.
    I don't have the capability to crop an existing jpeg. It would have to be cropped when scanned.

    If your problem has to do with creating a custom avatar, you can do so by going to your profile avatar selection area. If you look close it says click HERE to creat a custom avatar.
    When you click on that, you will be able to browse your own photos and upload the one you wish to use.
    Return to your profile and refresh the page.
    Then select CUSTOM and it should appear there.
    I still recommend you scroll down and click on UPDATE PROFILE before you leave.

    Hope this helps.
    Lemme know!
    Gus

    PS I thought your Tony avatar was GRRREAT! LOL!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic